Saturday 26 April 2014

Eyeko Lash Curlers review //

Hello lovelies! I have recentley discovered the amazing brand 'Eyeko' they are an Eye Make-up brand selling multiple Mascaras, Brow gels, Eyeliners, Make-up wipes and the fantastic Lash Curlers which I will be reviewing for you today.

Eyeko have recentley teamed up with the Fashion and Beauty magazine InStyle. When you buy the magazine you get a FREE pair of the Eyeko Lash Curlers, RRP £12. As these have been in my wishlist for a while I rushed out to buy the equally amazing magazine.

I have heard brilliant reviews on all the Eyeko products and I haven't been left disappointed! The Royal Blue Velvet fingergrips give you the ease of use to create the perfect curled lash to be finished off with an Eyeko Mascara.

Another Eyeko product which I will soon be purchasing is the Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara as I have heard many good reviews on this too.

Do you want or own any Eyeko products?

Amy xox

Click here for the Eyeko website.

2 comments:

  1. these look great I don't own any eyeko products but I might look into purchasing some x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are so good! You should definitely look into buying some xx

      Delete