Saturday 26 April 2014

April 2014 Favourites //

Welcome back Lovelies! As April is drawing to a close I thought I would show you the products I've been loving in the past month.


My first love of the last month is the Urban Decay Naked 3 eyeshadow pallette. I bought this in February and used it on and off but in the last month I've been using it non stop! My 3 favourite shades are Dust, Burnout and Nooner. £37.00 from Debenhams.


Staying on the subject of Eyes and Urban Decay, I've been loving the Naked 3 24/7 glide on double ended eye pencil. It goes with the pallette but is sold seperatley at £12 from Debenhams. It features 2 of the shades which the pallette includes, Darkside (A Purple Taupe) and Blackheart (smoky black with red glitters).


My last Eyes favourite of the month is Benefits They're Real! Mascara. I love the big lash effect it gives and the way it seperates the lashes. I got given this product at a fashion show last year but I will need to purchase one for myself as this one is running out. £9.50 from Boots (Travel size).


Moving onto Face, my third favourite of April is Benefits High Beam Complection Enhancer. I just love the glowy healthy look it gives to my face, and as always with Benefits products the packaging is so pretty and girly! This retails at £19.50 from Boots.


For Lips, my favorite has to be the Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté shine in Shade 8, Pink in Confidence. This is such a classy light pink giving a glaze of colour, a shine effect and a luscious texture to the lips. This may be a little steep for some people at £25.00 from Debenhams, but in my opinion it is well worth the money!


My last favourite of April 2014 has to be One Directions 2nd Fragrance 'That Moment'. This is a follow up to their first perfume 'Our Moment' which I also have and continue to love. That moment has an elegant Pink bottle with a Silver and Transparent crown lid. Fresh scents of Grapefruit and Cucumber are included to give a Summery scent. £38.00 from Boots (100mls)


I hope you enjoyed reading this long Blogpost! What are your April favourites? Let me know in the comments.
Amy xox

2 comments:

  1. I have just came across your account! Your blog is gorgeous!

    my blog is- beautyloverxoox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou! Glad you like it! I'll check out your blog xx

      Delete